The right position
The first thing we teach you in a private lessons how to sit porperly when driving. Although it sounds incredible, most people don’t know how to sit correctly to drive; moreover, you must align mirrors according to your posture in order to eliminate dangerous blind spots.
- Private Driving Lessons are meant for those who don’t know how to drive and want to learn driving to get a valid driver’s license or permit holders going for a road test.
- You will need to be 16 years and older in order to be able to start your private driving lessons.
- You will need to have a valid G1 driver’s license.
- Private lessons are given according to the individual’s skill level and overall goals. The private instructor will check your driving skill and help you work in the areas of your weakness.
- Each lesson can be 1-2 hours long.
- If you are looking for the best Professional Driving Training, visit Nalia’s Driving School.
- Ministry Approved our Driving School.