Even if we want to look like Toretto every time we go around a corner and look great skidding in style, it’s safer to leave the fantasies in our minds. Driving school instructors will teach you the speed at which you must take the curves and how to turn the wheel so that the maneuver does not become so complicated.
- Private Driving Lessons are meant for those who don’t know how to drive and want to learn driving to get a valid driver’s license or permit holders going for a road test.
- You will need to be 16 years and older in order to be able to start your private driving lessons.
- You will need to have a valid G1 driver’s license.
- Private lessons are given according to the individual’s skill level and overall goals. The private instructor will check your driving skill and help you work in the areas of your weakness.
- Each lesson can be 1-2 hours long.
- If you are looking for the best Professional Driving Training, visit Nalia’s Driving School.
- Ministry Approved our Driving School.